It pays to be part of the Harmony Railing Pro Contractor Program. Harmony Railing provides valuable benefits to the Pro Contractor members such as sales leads, referrals and a warranty program.
Membership benefits include:
- Earn rebate points on qualifying purchases
- Business-building leads
- Exclusive technical product support
- Marketing Support
As a Harmony Railing Pro, you'll tap into the industry leading Harmony Railing products, brand and support to help you run a more profitable business.
Become a Harmony Railing Pro:
Step 1: To get started in the program, just fill out the contractor application form below. You’ll need to provide a state contractor’s license (where applicable) and proof of current general liability insurance to state-required levels or a minimum of $200,000. For questions, call 844-724-5001.
Step 2: Upon completion of the form, simply log in (or create a new login if needed) and proceed to the testing site. Complete and pass bronze-level tests and have them reviewed by a Harmony sales representative. Tests consist of watching a short video, followed by a list of questions.
Once you sign up, you will start earning points when you purchase qualifying Harmony products. Simply fill out a short form and submit a copy of the receipt. You will also earn points by completing additional tests.
Check back soon for more information about the Rewards Program.
Harmony Railing Pro Contractor Certification Levels:
Bronze-Level Tests (Each test = 3,000 points)
- Picket Railings (decks) = 3,000 points
- Stair Railings (decks) = 3,000 points
Silver-Level Tests (Each test = 4,000 points)
- Full Glass Panels (deck) = 4,000 points
- ADA Handrails = 4,000 points
- Lighting = 4,000 points
Gold-Level Tests (Each test = 6,000 points)
- Glass Strip Panels (decks) = 6,000 points
- Concrete Applications = 6,000 points
- Deck – Continuous Rail (rail over post) = 6,000 points
- Install one Harmony Railing System, in accordance with our specifications, and have it reviewed by a Harmony sales representative. Earn 12,000 points.
Harmony Railing is committed to advertising that generates referrals for Harmony Pro Contractors who are promoted on the Harmony Railing social media sites, printed materials and at harmonyrailing.com.
- A profile page on the contractor locator gives you the opportunity to showcase your company to interested prospects in your market.
- Harmony Railing marketing kit with brochures, vehicle decal, product guide.
- Social media marketing of program GEO targeted by region.
- Project Spotlights. Contractor projects posted on website, social media and submitted for editorial consideration by industry trade publications. Projects are entered in the calendar contest for the 2018 Harmony Railing Calendar.
Stay updated on the latest product information, technical tips and business ideas with the Harmony Pro Newsletter, in addition to monthly account/points statements.